[foundation-board] Process and Timeline summary for ED appointment

Karin Christiansen k.christiansen at party.coop
Mon Nov 17 18:51:09 UTC 2014

Hi Daniel, and welcome!

@Rufus, I think the caveat should be at the beginning, and could be a bit stronger, perhaps along the lines of, and definitely on the wiki:

"The timeline is indicative, as the first step is to get an excellent longlist and we will invest the time with PL needed to do this.  In the run up to Christmas, where things tail off a lot in terms of recruitment but it will be clear by then how long the process is likely to take." Or something like that.

I have made some changes in line too.

BTW, we are already slipping in terms of the timeline primarily because of our response to PL taking longer to turn around, so that is part of the reason I have loosened up our timeline so we don't get ourselves in a pickle later.

Karin