[foundation-board] Process and Timeline summary for ED appointment

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Nov 18 16:55:06 UTC 2014

Just to confirm I am taking this off-list to finalize and do not plan to
check back in (want to save all your inboxes!).

I will then share with team and then put on wiki so it can be shared with
broader community.

Rufus

On 18 November 2014 16:42, paula le dieu <paula at ledieu.org> wrote:

> I don't need to see it again as happy with the suggestions made thus far.
>
> regards
> Paula
>
> On 17 November 2014 18:57, Karin Christiansen <k.christiansen at party.coop>
> wrote:
>
>>  Thanks Laura
>>

>> Mindful of not bombarding people, perhaps sending any other thoughts to
>> Rufus direct, and Rufus are you happy to just incorporate this set and any
>> others and take it from there? (We are already at 2 different versions.
>>

>> Unless others feel they need to see it again? (I don’t)
>>

>> Karin

*Rufus PollockFounder and President | skype: rufuspollock | @rufuspollock
<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/> - see
how data can change the world**http://okfn.org/ <http://okfn.org/> | @okfn
<http://twitter.com/OKFN> | Open Knowledge on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork> |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>*

The Open Knowledge Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation.  It is
incorporated in England & Wales as a company limited by guarantee, with
company number 05133759.  VAT Registration № GB 984404989. Registered
office address: Open Knowledge Foundation, St John’s Innovation Centre,
Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS, UK.