[foundation-board] Related parties declaration for 2013-14 audit

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Fri Sep 26 15:16:27 UTC 2014

All,

As part of our preparation for audit our auditors have requested that we
check related parties and interests of board members and senior management
team.

I have attached a template prepared with our auditors. Please send me your
completed form, ideally before our next board meeting on October 8th. If
you have concerns about the form please let me know asap so I can review
with our auditors.

Thanks,

Laura

--

*Dr Laura JamesCEO  *

*skype: laura.james  |  *@LaurieJ <http://twitter.com/LaurieJ>

*Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/>    -    A world where knowledge creates
power for the many, not the fewhttp://okfn.org/ <http://okfn.org/>  |
 @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>
<http://okfn.org/about/newsletter>Open Knowledge Community Stories
| http://okfncommunity.tumblr.com/ <http://okfncommunity.tumblr.com/> | see
how people are changing the worldThe Open Knowledge Foundation is a
not-for-profit organisation.  It is incorporated in England & Wales as a
company limited by guarantee, with company number 05133759.  VAT
Registration № GB 984404989. Registered office address: Open Knowledge
Foundation, St John’s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS,
UK.  *