[foundation-board] OK next steps

Jane Silber jane.silber at canonical.com
Wed Sep 17 08:30:17 UTC 2014

Thanks for the notes.  One thing I can't tell notes - who specifically
is responsible to get a search firm on board and to be the primary point
of contact for that firm?  Jay  - is that your role or are you acting in
an advisory capacity only?

One suggestion on my end - http://www.moppenheim.com/ . I think it would
be useful to have a firm that has experience in nonprofit search.  These
folks may not be the right ones as I suspect they are US-focused, but
they are well regarded and recently led searches for the new ED of both
Wikimedia and Creative Commons.

thanks,
Jane