[foundation-board] Call this weds?

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Feb 9 13:59:07 UTC 2015

Just to let people know that Fiona was planning to be emailing the Board to
find a good suitable time in the next 10d for the informal board chat.

@Karin: as I know you are very busy do you have any 1h slots available in
evenings in the next 2w?

I'm also aware that several of us will be at or dialing in to the ED
shortlisting process next Monday

Rufus

On 8 February 2015 at 21:50, Karin Christiansen <k.christiansen at party.coop>
wrote:

>  Hi all, I just wanted to check is anyone was planning to be available.
> Rufus can't make it so we were wondering on others plans to see if we
> should just cancel it. Obviously happy to do  an update or use the time in
> other constructive ways.
>
>  I will find a time to meet with Fiona and Rufus separately so any thing
> people want feed into that please let me know.
>
>  Karin
>
>  Karin Christiansen
> General Secretary, The Co-operative Party

*Rufus PollockFounder and President | skype: rufuspollock | @rufuspollock
<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/> - see
how data can change the world**http://okfn.org/ <http://okfn.org/> | @okfn
<http://twitter.com/OKFN> | Open Knowledge on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork> |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>*

The Open Knowledge Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation.  It is
incorporated in England & Wales as a company limited by guarantee, with
company number 05133759.  VAT Registration № GB 984404989. Registered
office address: Open Knowledge Foundation, St John’s Innovation Centre,
Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS, UK.