[foundation-board] Call this weds?

Karin Christiansen k.christiansen at party.coop
Tue Feb 10 16:49:03 UTC 2015

Given the response, let's consider this cancelled. Have discussed with Fiona and don't think trying to the diary /scheduling saga that will involve makes sense.

I will be meeting with Rufus and Fiona in the next week or so, so please do send me any issue you want for that.

Thanks, as ever
Karin

Karin Christiansen
General Secretary, The Co-operative Party