[foundation-board] Fwd: Accounts and Letter of Representation for signature and return

Tom Cobbold tomcobbold at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 4 10:08:57 UTC 2015

Morning Michelle

Looks like we are closing in on "more compliant annual accounts disclosures" than we had in front of us last week !

When will you get a chance to look at my original email of last week with questions on the numbers, please ?

Obviously insights ahead of the board meet next week would aid approval / director confidence at that meeting.

Greetings from Mount Pleasant House (yes I'm back again) !

Tom

Tom Cobbold FCCA
07968 324935

Begin forwarded message: