[foundation-board] Open Knowledge Board Meeting 11th March 2015

Fiona Thompson fiona.thompson at okfn.org
Thu Mar 5 19:06:50 UTC 2015

Dear All
I hope this finds you well. Please find enclosed the papers (currently
minus the audited accounts) for the Open Knowledge's board meeting on 11th
March 2015. With thanks to Jane, who has made her offices available as a
venue, we are meeting at Canonical offices. At the last board meeting there
was a suggestion that we meet for drinks following the meeting. Please do
join us if you are able!

For those attending the meeting virtually, we will send a google hangout
link just before the meeting.

For your convenience, an extract from the agenda document is pasted below.
I apologise for the number of documents. When the board have had a chance
to express a preference on how you would like to see monthly management
accounts presented I will reduce the number of documents to the specific
ones you'd like to see.

A hard copy of the audited accounts will be brought to the meeting for
signing if approved at the meeting. I will circulate the electronic version
of the accounts, along with associated briefing notes and Q&A between Tom
Cobbold and Michelle Heydon as soon as final updates to logo etc (logo was
not rendering properly) are completed. Target date for this circulation is
tomorrow, Friday 6th March.

Regards and thanks
Fiona

A meeting of the Open Knowledge Foundation board will be held at 6.30pm to
8.30pm at Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU on
Wednesday 11th March 2015.

Attending for selected agenda items:

Edward Finch, Partner at Buzzacott, (Audit) 6.30pm until Audit update ends

Penny Handscomb, Omidyar Network, (Organisational Development), 7pm until
Organisational Development discussion ends

Agenda

   1.

   6.30pm: Audit update [Fiona] Edward Finch, Partner at Buzzacott is also
   attending
   2.

   Review of Minutes of Last Meeting [Chair]
   3.

   Review of Actions [Chair]
   4.

   7pm: Organisational Development update [Rufus, Fiona] Penny Handscomb is
   also attending
   5.

   ED recruitment status [Karin]
   6.

   Consideration of new board member, Tim Hubbard [Karin]
   7.

   Management Accounts [Fiona]
   8.

   AOB
   9.

   Meeting close

Attached

   1. ​​Tim Hubbard’s CV and brief biography
   2. Agenda
   3.

   To be circulated (not yet attached): Audited accounts; questions from
   Tom Cobbold with  responses from Michelle Heydon; audit briefing note
   4. Management accounts (5 documents), accounts briefing note