[foundation-board] Our upcoming Board Meeting

Pavel Richter pavel.richter at okfn.org
Thu Sep 3 21:18:14 UTC 2015

Dear Board,

we are scheduled to meet on the 9th of September 2015 for our next board
meeting in London.

Unfortunately, I am undergoing a difficult personal situation right now: My
mother passed away last Friday, so most of this week I will be with my
family, and preparing for my mother's funeral. I have notified Karin about
this some days ago.

I have planned (and booked) my travel to London next week already. But I am
afraid I will not be able to prepare for this meeting in a way that I would
expect from the CEO of Open Knowledge.

After consulting with Karin and Rufus, I would say that we proceed with the
scheduled meeting, and I would ask you to join remotely or in person. We
(me and the staff) will give our best to prepare for the meeting, given the
circumstances.

If there is anything in particular that you would need for this meeting,
please let me (or Naomi, in CC) know asap.

--
Kind regards

Pavel Richter
CEO