[foundation-board] Three year financial outlook for OKI

Hubbard, Tim tim.hubbard at kcl.ac.uk
Fri Aug 5 10:39:05 UTC 2016

Good to talk to you all yesterday.

To follow up on the FTE / finance project inconsistency I mentioned yesterday, the problem is that with the core numbers and FTE numbers provided they suggest a hugely higher FTE cost for year 2018 compared to 2017 or 2019

Year    2017    2018    2019
Core subtotal   795,000 1,445,000       1,325,000
FTEs    13.75   18      23
Cost/FTE        57,818  80,278  57,609

Since most of the core budget is salaries, I think this means the FTE number for 2018 should be higher to be consistent with the projected budget.

Best wishes,

Tim