[foundation-board] Draft Reserve Policy

Pavel Richter pavel.richter at okfn.org
Mon Jan 4 19:49:55 UTC 2016

Dear Board,

please find below my draft for a Reserve Policy for Open Knowledge
International. I will present this during our next board meeting and seek
your input, feedback and approval.

A Google Doc with the same text can be found here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rwJi_VkZgYlemwagtdPwxPwT0Qg1CVqY3nM8ib-orNY/edit>
and is easier to comment on

Reserve Policy for Open Knowledge International