[foundation-board] International Emplyoment - The next Phase

Pavel Richter pavel.richter at okfn.org
Sun Jan 10 19:14:10 UTC 2016

Dear Board,

please find below (and here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MW3oG2i6YeQFdKuCe_PPuUoqmKeTPMNNfCvs1v4TNi4/edit>)
proposal to extend our employment options in the future. The Executive
Summary is:

"I hereby ask the Board to reconsider its decision from early 2015 to allow
employment only for people based in the UK; going forward, employment
should  be available in the Netherlands and Germany as well. Other
countries might follow, if and when this would be of strategic importance
for the organisation."

Looking forward to the discussion on Wednesday.

International Employment - The Next Phase