[foundation-board] OKI Board meeting - 9th March - papers inc. action needed

Naomi Lillie naomi.lillie at okfn.org
Fri Mar 4 17:59:37 UTC 2016

Dear all,

For your consideration (and action, on 3rd point), I include papers for
next week's meeting, as PDF attachments and at the following links:

Agenda
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wfN-8bDeHA_f7ZoVKGOUaEiD9mcNlnaxHfi7qVC9nHI/edit#heading=h.7wcshltnfd98>
Draft Board Terms of Reference
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BDWzT2gXQw7sKGBLn48uMolbm7a2VgtYOyJrn9egttI/edit#>
Board members (current and potential)
<https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/spreadsheets/d/1nHQZ6xxjZt-E_DoShGCHD4UZlnBWKmDrPtug9J_NL_8/>
- please complete 2nd tab in advance of the meeting
Board Chair role description
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sYsCKQpUbNdm28-XxRKkKq3tANTnGyExE3ZIvr4Ybkk/edit#>
Community representation and democracy
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g3kVWRfPYp6RM4G3zb511CsYx9kiOJQs13KkammFA9g/edit#>

Please note:
- Re. Draft TOR, it is less clear on the PDF which parts are requiring more
discussion - italics show these areas, but please refer to the document at
the link for full background;
- AGM has been removed as a topic as Annual General Meetings are not
required according to our Articles of Association.

To follow next week is the minutes (my apologies for the tardy cirulcation
of these) as well as a paper of CEO goals.

Regards,
Naomi