[foundation-board] OKI Board meeting - 9th March - papers inc. action needed

Naomi Lillie naomi.lillie at okfn.org
Tue Mar 8 18:27:38 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Please find attached and at the following link the draft minutes of the
last meeting, with apologies for the tardy circulation:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RxDV56XRwQgeeNwYFWVPcgF9gyT_NhHfP8gEsjcduQ4/

Please note these are longer than usual, in order to provide more context,
and tomorrow the Board will review for appropriateness. I have used red
text where there are matters that I consider sensitive and therefore may
not be appropriate for sharing publically, and welcome feedback on this and
in general, in advance or during the meeting tomorrow.

I also reattach the agenda which I have reordered on one point (Risk
Register).

Finally, please do let me know if you are expecting to join remotely, or
not at all, so I can let the team at Canonical know expected numbers.

Regards,
Naomi