[foundation-board] Viderum Budget Proposal

Helen Turvey (King) helen.turvey at shuttleworthfoundation.org
Wed May 4 08:42:53 UTC 2016

I support this idea broadly, but have some questions.  Happy to have these
answered at the next board meeting.

1) Who is doing the sales now?
2) What are the people doing at OKI now they are no longer working on this
- are they needed?
3) Is the idea to still look at VC post July 2016?
4) 7,500 feels like a serious hike - although I understand why.  Is this
until July 2016 with review?  Could it be based on best case scenario with
a guaranteed middle ground?

HT

On 3 May 2016 at 21:44, Karin Christiansen <karin at karinchristiansen.org>
wrote:

> Hi all, just back online after the bank holiday.
>
> Pavel, did you get what you needed from us?
>
> Karin
>

> On 25 April 2016 at 13:49, Helen Turvey <
> helen.turvey at shuttleworthfoundation.org> wrote:
>
>> Apologies - this is my first day in the office for 4 weeks - I will read
>> this asap and comment, but it is not going to be until at least tomorrow,
>> HT
>>
>> On 22/04/16 09:43, Karin Christiansen wrote:
>> > Pavel and I had this conversation off line which perhaps wasn't helpful,
>> > but yes I second the 2 points.
>> >
>> > In addition to Sebastian coming, can we have a business plan for the
>> > meeting please from him?  Perhaps a few days before for us to review
>> even...
>> >
>> > I am I think likely to be off line until Tuesday but as passing this
>> budge
>> > is really urgent I will abide by the major decision if anything comes
>> up.
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> > On 20 Apr 2016 17:44, "Pavel Richter" <pavel.richter at okfn.org> wrote:

>> > Yes, you are right of course. So, it would be great if Tim, Karin and
>> Helen
>> > would weight in here as well.
>> >
>> > Cheers,
>> >
>> > Pavel