[foundation-board] OKI Board meeting - 9th November: Agenda items, Board Minutes (4 Aug & 14 Sept), & Reminder of actions,

Franka Vaughan franka.vaughan at okfn.org
Fri Oct 28 16:24:57 UTC 2016

Dear All,

The next Board meeting is on Wednesday, 9th November, from 17.30pm at
Canonical (5th Floor, Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1
0SU).

Please do let me know if you have any agenda items to include. Currently,
the list is as follows:

   - Presentation of Annual Account by Buzzacott
   - Review  of minutes & actions of last meeting
   - CEO Update
   - COO Update incl. Financial Accounts
   - Project & Tech updates
   - Charity Application Status

Regarding attendance, I currently have confirmations from Karin, Helen,Tim
and Martin.

You are also reminded of the Actions arising from the last Board Meeting.
They are  as follows:

   -

   [KC] & [MG] to have a chat offline to sort out KC's concerns with the
   budget- aggregation of certain digits, classification etc.
   -

   [TH] Share articles on spinning-out projects out of NGOs with PR
   -

   [HT] Share contact of lawyer (who can explain the legal implications of
   the Board & subsidiary related issues) with PR
   -

   [KC/PR/MG] to talk to the lawyer recommended by HT about OKI becoming a
   Charity, and the legal implications of that with KC being employed by
   Viderum

Also find below the links to the DRAFT Board minutes for the 4th August
Additional Board Meeting and 14th September for your review:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13WKjGShsuXZhISBcm4NtHn8CBGOZEDNRBPg_lsstdhY/edit#heading=h.srodcsd4rf2p

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-uIavNUY2gBprAnnJcXheXRmt-pM8-ArSrp6IBwLuWE/edit

We working to sending you all the necessary papers for the 9th November
meeting latest by Friday, 4th November to give you ample time to review.

Have a good weekend.
Franka

--
Franka Vaughan

Acting Executive Assistant

skype: francisca.darfour1 |  @fkdarfour <https://twitter.com/fkdarfour>

Open Knowledge International <http://okfn.org/>*    -    See how data can
change the world*

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>

Open Knowledge International Community Network | http://planet.okfn.org/ |
see how people are changing the world

Open Knowledge is a not-for-profit organisation.  It is incorporated in
England & Wales as a company limited by guarantee, with company number
05133759.  VAT Registration № GB 984404989. Registered office address: Open
Knowledge, St John’s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge CB4 0WS, UK.