[foundation-board] OKI Board governance retreat

Andrew Clarke aclarke at omidyar.com
Tue Aug 29 10:26:49 UTC 2017

Hi all

I’m afraid I’m likely to be in South Africa at the beginning of November so won’t be able to attend. But you should carry on without me!

Best wishes

Andrew

Andrew Clarke
Principal, Policy | Governance & Citizen Engagement
Omidyar Network
UK mobile: +44 (0) 778 741 0450
Skype/Twitter: andrew_c_clarke