[foundation-board] Viderum questions

Karin Christiansen karin at karinchristiansen.org
Mon Dec 4 17:25:40 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I am meeting Dietmar on Weds just to say hello basically and talk about
ODI.  I know Mark has discussed with him at high level the brief below.  I
will share this with him on a confidential basis and discuss timeline for
coming back to the board about it.

Also I think we invite him to the next board meeting.  At the moment it
feels like him coming to them generally would be a good idea while Viderum
is a significant concern but that could change with time so he doesn't need
to come to all of them.

Best
Karin

On 25 November 2017 at 11:31, Jane Silber <jane.e.silber at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi -
>
> I've cleaned up the Viderum questions - thanks for your comments. What are
> next steps? Mark - do you want to take these up with Dietmar at the next
> Viderum board meeting?  Would you like me to send them to Dietmar?
>
> thanks
> Jane
>

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/13NhO-YopRJVlfL76hKH2Ht9k
> UNqjvjbvkBg5aejl7hU/edit?ts=5a0b10f5