[foundation-board] Update meeting with Dietmar/Viderum

Karin Christiansen karin at karinchristiansen.org
Thu Dec 7 18:01:24 UTC 2017

I had good meeting with Dietmar yesterday.  Excellent pick!

He is clear on what we are looking for and will come to the next board
meeting to give an initial assessment but we agree it would be the one
after that he provided his full answer to our questions.  However his
feedback on "is there are market for CKAN services" was to his mind was
pretty clearly yes.  In significant part drawn from his experience of
working of Gartner and the listing here:
https://www.gartner.com/doc/3545119/market-guide-government-open-data

@Naomi - can you add those 2 agenda items to the following board meetings.
Just for him rather than him and Sebastian for now.

Karin

On 4 December 2017 at 17:25, Karin Christiansen <karin at karinchristiansen.org

--

Karin Christiansen