[foundation-board] Memo from Pavel re current status of Charity Application - Invitation to edit

Karin Christiansen karin at karinchristiansen.org
Wed Mar 1 23:43:23 UTC 2017

Thanka Pavel.  I think we had some crossed wires in this. My specific
question was how many chapters current activity would we curtail.

Which I think means can we get more on please on the current activities
that this would curtail/stop of the chapters in
Bermuda, Cambodia, Cameroon, Morocco and Senegal

I think Marks point is correct that we can change the MoU and do some kind
of statement.  Give the brand linkages and risk we need to have some light
touch annual engagement that keeps the relationship live. If that doesn't
exist it probably needs to anyway from a risk management perspective.

Thanks
Karin

On 1 Mar 2017 11:13 pm, "Pavel Richter (via Google Docs)" <