[foundation-board] Missing Board Meeting Agenda

Pavel Richter pavel.richter at okfn.org
Mon Mar 6 22:15:25 UTC 2017

Dear Members of the Board,

my apologies that we have not sent out the agenda and the accompanying
Board Pack for the Board meeting this week. With Juliet (my new executive
assistant) just joining, and with the prep for our all hands meeting (witch
is underway right now here at the Isle of Wight) I was simply not able to
complete the agenda / pack in time.

Next time, you will receive all the proper documents in time, of course.

However, I am looking forward to the Board meeting on Wednesday, and we
will have updates from the CEO, the projects, operations and from Viderum.
And we (Karin, Tim, Mark and me) would like to talk about our application
to the charity commission, too.

--
Kind regards

Pavel Richter