[foundation-board] Board meeting etc next week - questions re attendance

Naomi Lillie naomi.lillie at okfn.org
Wed Nov 1 09:12:49 UTC 2017

Dear Board,

I give here my understanding of who can attend what, next week - please
confirm / correct.

Note - *Sebastian has not been invited* as that was my understanding
following the last extraordinary meeting, but if he should be included (as
this is back to the regular meetings) please let me know and I'll give him
a shout.

Schedule:

   - 7th, Tuesday afternoon - presentations to Board & Q&A
   - 7th, Tuesday evening & overnight - meal with team, staying on the farm
   - 8th, Wednesday morning - Board meeting

*Jane* - *please confirm whether attending in person for any of the
schedule*
*Helen* - attending Board meeting, *please confirm whether that's in person
as well as attendance Tuesday afternoon and overnight*
*Karin* - attending all events
*Tim* - attending all events
*Andrew *- apologies for all events

Looking forward to seeing those of you who can make it!

Best wishes,
Naomi

--

Naomi Lillie

Executive Assistant

skype: n.lillie  |  @naomilillie <https://twitter.com/NaomiLillie>

Open Knowledge International <http://okfn.org/>    -    See how data can
change the world

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>

Open Knowledge International Community Network | http://planet.okfn.org/ |
see how people are changing the world

Open Knowledge is a not-for-profit organisation.  It is incorporated in
England & Wales as a company limited by guarantee, with company number
05133759.  VAT Registration № GB 984404989. Registered office address: Open
Knowledge, St John’s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge CB4 0WS, UK.