[foundation-board] Board meeting etc next week - questions re attendance

Tim Hubbard timjph at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 09:32:10 UTC 2017

Hi Naomi,

One thing I’d like to add to the agenda is a discussion about transparency of funding. This came up in the discussion with Rowntree last week - they don’t think we are transparent enough and have suggested that we follow an established standard:

"In terms of openness on funding http://whofundsyou.org/ <http://whofundsyou.org/> is the think-tank transparency measure that I mentioned. Another similar benchmarking process is run by http://www.transparify.org/ <http://www.transparify.org/>"

Best wishes,

Tim

> On 1 Nov 2017, at 09:12, Naomi Lillie <naomi.lillie at okfn.org <mailto:naomi.lillie at okfn.org>> wrote:
>
> Dear Board,
>
> I give here my understanding of who can attend what, next week - please confirm / correct.
>
> Note - Sebastian has not been invited as that was my understanding following the last extraordinary meeting, but if he should be included (as this is back to the regular meetings) please let me know and I'll give him a shout.
>
> Schedule:
> 7th, Tuesday afternoon - presentations to Board & Q&A
> 7th, Tuesday evening & overnight - meal with team, staying on the farm
> 8th, Wednesday morning - Board meeting
>
> Jane - please confirm whether attending in person for any of the schedule
> Helen - attending Board meeting, please confirm whether that's in person as well as attendance Tuesday afternoon and overnight
> Karin - attending all events
> Tim - attending all events
> Andrew - apologies for all events
>
> Looking forward to seeing those of you who can make it!
>
> Best wishes,
> Naomi
>

> --
> Naomi Lillie
> Executive Assistant
>
> skype: n.lillie  |  @naomilillie <https://twitter.com/NaomiLillie>
> Open Knowledge International <http://okfn.org/>    -    See how data can change the world
> http://okfn.org/ <http://okfn.org/>  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>
>

> Open Knowledge International Community Network | http://planet.okfn.org/ <http://planet.okfn.org/> | see how people are changing the world
>

> Open Knowledge is a not-for-profit organisation.  It is incorporated in England & Wales as a company limited by guarantee, with company number 05133759.  VAT Registration № GB 984404989. Registered office address: Open Knowledge, St John’s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge CB4 0WS, UK.

Tim Hubbard
timjph at gmail.com <mailto:timjph at gmail.com> @timjph