[foundation-board] Fwd: Board decision Adessium Foundation on funding application

Pavel Richter pavel.richter at okfn.org
Fri Sep 29 14:15:21 UTC 2017

Dear members of the Board,

I need to update you on a signifant development: The Adessium Foundation
just informed me that they will not continue our funding for Open Spending.

There is no way to sugarcoat this, this has significant impact on our
immediate situation, as well as our mid-term planning. And it is a major
disappointment for me personally, as I am sure it is for everyone who put a
lot of effort into this.

I will take their offer to join in a conversation to better understand
their reasons.

We will analyse the impact and the way forward in the Leadership Team and
keep you up to date.