[foundation-board] OKI Board - additional meeting in October

Naomi Lillie naomi.lillie at okfn.org
Mon Sep 25 09:23:02 UTC 2017

Thank you everyone for your quick responses.

I confirm Tuesday 17th October at Canonical from 18.30-20.30, and will send
a calendar invitation shortly.

Andrew, I'm sorry you'll miss this one; we'll make sure the minutes are
circulated for your return!

Jane, thank you for the offer of Canonical again, I'll follow up with Sally
to make the arrangements.

Best wishes all,
Naomi