[foundation-board] Please find attached a link to the Cash Flow overview

Mark Gibbs mark.gibbs at okfn.org
Tue Sep 26 09:50:59 UTC 2017

Dear Board Members and fellow team members,

Please find a link to our latest Cash flow overview for your information. Our first crisis point will be in January. Yesterday we agreed that Pavel will follow up with his fundraising input and summary.

https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/spreadsheets/d/1Dpn8cO-Ht6OEjzMn-A8sNuCGrCaBgESdgdHEaG1HXg0/edit?usp=sharing

Kind Regards

Mark Gibbs

COO Open Knowledge International

Tel: 07784 465130

skype: osdorperweg

Open Knowledge International    -    See how data can change the world

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn  |  Facebook  |  Blog

Open Knowledge International Community Stories | http://okfncommunity.tumblr.com/ | see how people are changing the world

en Knowledge is a not-for-profit organisation.  It is incorporated in England & Wales as a company limited by guarantee, with company number 05133759.  VAT Registration № GB 984404989. Registered office address: Open Knowledge, St John’s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge CB4 0WS, UK.