[foundation-board] Leadership update

Andrew Clarke aclarke at omidyar.com
Thu Apr 19 13:56:55 UTC 2018

Thanks for the update, Karin. That sounds like a good plan - having a bit of a draft process and ToR drafting ahead of the next meeting will give us something concrete to discuss.

Best wishes

Andrew

Andrew Clarke
Principal, Policy | Governance & Citizen Engagement
Omidyar Network
UK mobile: +44 (0) 778 741 0450
Skype/Twitter: andrew_c_clarke