[foundation-board] Materials for January 17 Board Meeting

Paul Walsh paul.walsh at okfn.org
Wed Jan 10 12:30:52 UTC 2018

Hello,

Happy New Year to all.

Just a quick notice that the materials for next week's board meeting will
be shared on Monday 15th January. With the holidays, and Mark falling ill
(he is still not back at work), we can't have all materials ready this week.

Related, we will have an item on the agenda to discuss procedure around
delivery of materials for board meetings going forward, with a view to
putting into place clear guidelines on when materials will be delivered
before meetings, timeliness in followup for minutes after meetings, and so
on.

Best,

Paul