[foundation-board] OKI Board meeting 17/01 minutes

Mark Gibbs mark.gibbs at okfn.org
Wed Jan 24 13:53:09 UTC 2018

Dear OKI board,

Please find linked the minutes from the OKI board meeting last week, this we hope aligns with the new agreed turnaround times. Should you have any issues then please let either Naomi or I know at the earliest opportunity.

Warm Regards

Mark Gibbs

COO Open Knowledge International

Tel: 07784 465130

skype: osdorperweg

Open Knowledge International    -    See how data can change the world

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn  |  Facebook  |  Blog

Open Knowledge International Community Stories | http://okfncommunity.tumblr.com/ | see how people are changing the world

en Knowledge is a not-for-profit organisation.  It is incorporated in England & Wales as a company limited by guarantee, with company number 05133759.  VAT Registration № GB 984404989. Registered office address: Open Knowledge, St John’s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge CB4 0WS, UK.