[foundation-board] OKI Board meeting 17/01 minutes

Naomi Lillie naomi.lillie at okfn.org
Thu Jan 25 12:17:35 UTC 2018

Dear Karin, Jane and Tim,

Please approve the minutes or highlight inaccuracies for correction, by end
of play next Weds 4th February.

Thank you,
Naomi

--

Naomi Lillie

Executive Assistant

skype: n.lillie  |  @naomilillie <https://twitter.com/NaomiLillie>

Open Knowledge International <http://okfn.org/>    -    See how data can
change the world

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>

Open Knowledge International Community Network | http://planet.okfn.org/ |
see how people are changing the world

Open Knowledge is a not-for-profit organisation.  It is incorporated in