[foundation-board] OKI strategy refresh

Paul Walsh paul.walsh at okfn.org
Tue Jul 24 10:39:13 UTC 2018

Hello board,

Looking forward to meeting everyone today.

Please the revised organisational strategy we have been working on at the
following link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EMxVt0T2ooQR9Wil3Eiu2dqnuPEHv7h84KBk7gt-aH4/edit

I've given everyone access - please let me know if you still cannot access.

It is important to note that Karin and I are not intending to present a new
organisational strategy with this document. Rather, it is based on the
current, board-approved strategy, with updates that both reflect the
reality of how we work and deliver on our mission at the organisation
today, and the new capacity we are building now in the lead up to the new
CEO hire.

Best,

Paul