[foundation-board] thanks and good luck!

Jane Silber jane.e.silber at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 19:37:25 UTC 2018

Hi -

Just wanted to thank you all for the lovely flowers.   It's been a real
pleasure working with all of you over the years, and I will miss that.
I'm sorry I wasn't able to attend the meeting earlier this week to say
goodbye in person but I expect our paths will cross again.

And to the new folks on this list - welcome!  I am sure you will bring
ideas and passion and drive and professionalism to the Board, and that
the org will be better off in light of your contributions!

Please let me know if I can help in any way in the future.

best,
Jane