[foundation-board] OKI Board meeting 12th June: final accounts for review

Naomi Lillie naomi.lillie at okfn.org
Thu Jun 7 08:04:07 UTC 2018

Dear all,

Please find below the final 2017 audited accounts for your review and
approval:
​
 Final draft OKF accounts 2017.pdf
<https://drive.google.com/a/okfn.org/file/d/0B6X9Qo8Zc8QhajcwUXV0cTFZcUxJZ3l6WHN0aklJVzdsV0tV/view?usp=drive_web>
​​
 0424Document_Letter of representation.doc
<https://drive.google.com/a/okfn.org/file/d/0B6X9Qo8Zc8QhUTY2RWlqR1pfMVBtSjFwdlltMDlPQkNoQzBJ/view?usp=drive_web>
​

There are no concerns to be raised and the audit was fully aligned with the
monthly presented accounts.

Mark will bring the hard copies to the Board meeting to be signed off.

Best wishes,
Naomi