[foundation-board] Options for my potential change of role

Karin Christiansen karin at karinchristiansen.org
Fri Jun 8 08:02:57 UTC 2018

Hi Tim,

I don't know what he knows.  I haven't had a chance to talk it through with
him but dont know if anyone else has. I have been trying to take the line
that Jane suggested which was to treat him as a normal appointment. As much
as possible anyway....

Does it make any difference to this decision?

Best
Karin