[foundation-board] OKI Board meeting 12th June: network event update

Naomi Lillie naomi.lillie at okfn.org
Tue Jun 12 11:28:02 UTC 2018

Dear all,

Here is the paper from Mark about the Network Summit event
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SbD9CgBWjqVC5BDYxgSIE9Adgbsb5cmrzmt1Cxj3WzI/>
.

For ease of reference for tonight's meeting, the slides to be presented are
here
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1-p0YyIa043sI2Ec7uQgavzoMupewmenY3NCrsMOHOk4/>
.

Best wishes,
Naomi

--

Naomi Lillie

Executive Assistant

skype: n.lillie  |  @naomilillie <https://twitter.com/NaomiLillie>

Open Knowledge International <http://okfn.org/>    -    See how data can
change the world

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>

Open Knowledge International Community Network | http://planet.okfn.org/ |
see how people are changing the world

Open Knowledge is a not-for-profit organisation.  It is incorporated in
England & Wales as a company limited by guarantee, with company number
05133759.  VAT Registration № GB 984404989. Registered office address: Open
Knowledge International, 86 - 90 Paul Street, London EC2A 4NE, UK.