[foundation-board] OKI looking for a product manager in reproducible research project

Paul Walsh paul.walsh at okfn.org
Wed Jun 27 07:55:11 UTC 2018

Hello board,

I thought it would be worth pinging you all (in particular, Tim) on a new
role we are looking to fill.

As you know, we have been working with the Sloan Foundation for a number of
years on our Frictionless Data work, specifically in applying our approach
to data interoperability to data-driven research.

For the new phase of work, over the next 3 years, we want to bring someone
on board who is more squarely from the research space, in the role of
Product Manager.

I'm sharing an early job description - it will be worked on a bit before we
actually advertise:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DwknPkiwQ6D6bEY6gClOCE0klhTQH26seGlYn3mDq7c/edit#

If anyone in your circles jumps to mind as a possible candidate, please
reach out. We are looking to fill this role to start anytime from September
to December this year.

Thanks,

Paul