[geo-discuss] getmapping aerial data

Saul Albert saul at twenteenthcentury.com
Fri Apr 8 12:26:41 UTC 2005

On Fri, Apr 08, 2005 at 11:58:52AM +0100, SteveC wrote:
> So you won't believe this, but, the MD of getmapping.com mailed to say
> he's interested in doing something around annotating their aerial data.
> Lots of it is down to 12.5cm and it covers most of the country.
>
> Is that cool, or what?

w0000t!

> Maybe we can put a delegation together to go talk to them? I'm slightly
> worried of scaring them off if we appear flaky.

dah. I think I left my suits at the dry cleaners. Maybe we should hire
some actors to go.

> In other news, I'm potentially doing a PhD on this stuff... which'd be
> kinda cool.

Also very cool well done Steve, Jo, I'm chewing my feet that I won't be
here for the geo meet - off to france for a week's climbing which isn't
such a bad second ticket.

Could someone record the proceedings? If anyone knows how to do video
documentation of meetings like this, I think it would be of general
interest to many.

Cheers,

Saul.