[geo-discuss] press release, quotes

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Sun Aug 27 20:17:06 UTC 2006

Benjamin and I are just now thrashing over this - a press release
about the Open Letter to Ministers that we would send tomorrow morning
*if possible*, very early Tuesday if not, in English and French.

http://publicgeodata.org/Press_Release_Council_Letter is the rough
draft. Any kind of feedback would be appreciated. Rufus, it would be
good to get a quote from you in here. Do you feel like writing a one-liner?
Markus, also; though I can probably just take a line from the letter of
support that you wrote on behalf of OSGeo.

We have Finnish, Czech, Polish, Hungarian translations now (With
Italian German and Spanish to come, right?) of
http://publicgeodata.org/Open_Letter_Third_Reading

cheers,

jo