[geo-discuss] CSS modified

Benjamin Henrion bh at udev.org
Mon Feb 20 15:12:26 UTC 2006

Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> [060220]:
> I have:
>
>   a) put the edit links back into the page (otherwise hard to edit) and
> modified css to get rid of drop down form (looked ugly). There are now
> two lines in the footer but I don't think this is a problem

OK.

>   b) changed the navigation bar in minor ways

OK.

>   c) consolidated all the geo theme files under okfn_geo_wiki (e.g.
> htdocs/geo now contains the css and img)

OK. Do you know how to restrict the access with ACLs (like only me, jo
and you would be able to change some pages)?

>   d) removed * { margin: 0, padding: 0} from start of screen.css as
> this  messes up paragraphs (no seperation) and then modified li in
> common.css so that this indents satisfactorily

OK.

>   e) edited various pages. Still some refactoring to be done to
> consolidate text from different places and ensure links are consistent

Yes, some pages needs to shortened, the text is sometimes really
confusing and too long.

> One warning: Somehow all the the default moin themes had got deleted
> (classic, modern, rightsidebar etc). There are a whole bunch of other
> wikis running on the server and unsuprisingly this has messed them up
> (they are now in plain html). So please be careful to leave the core
> moinmoin stuff in place when changing the geo theme.

Yes, sorry for that, I have removed those themes beleiving that they
were not shared with other wikis. I have seen you have repaired it.

I still need to change the CSS of the petition, or better, to put the
peti form inside Moin with a macro.

--
Benjamin Henrion <bh at udev.org>
http://bh.udev.org