[geo-discuss] CSS modified

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Feb 21 09:32:26 UTC 2006

Benjamin Henrion wrote:
> I still need to change the CSS of the petition, or better, to put the
> peti form inside Moin with a macro.

I think the petition looks pretty good, style-wise, as is so we can
probably leave it for the time being.

I would also leave it outside of moin -- macros tend to be reasonably
slow and if we expect high traffic on the petition it would be best to
leave it as pure php.

The only minor changes to the petition I would suggest are:

a) Link in footer for 'See more contact information' needs to be updated
(i tried to find where to edit this in the petition config but had no luck)

b) other links on why_sign.php need to be updated (it might be better
just to link this into wiki ....)

Finally I have looked through your latest changes to the main site pages
and wanted to say great work: the texts are simpler, clearer and the
pages fit better together.

Regards,

Rufus