[geo-discuss] [Frieda.brepoels-assistant2 at europarl.europa.eu: FW: Inspire second reading and Council position?]

Benjamin Henrion bh at udev.org
Wed Jun 7 11:11:17 UTC 2006

----- Forwarded message from BREPOELS Frieda ASSISTANT2 <Frieda.brepoels-assistant2 at europarl.europa.eu> -----

From: BREPOELS Frieda ASSISTANT2 <Frieda.brepoels-assistant2 at europarl.europa.eu>
To: zoobab at ffii.org
Cc: BREPOELS Frieda <Frieda.brepoels at europarl.europa.eu>
Subject: FW: Inspire second reading and Council position?
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 12:36:24 +0200

Good afternoon Mr. Henrion

I would like to thank you for your interest in this dossier. After the
vote in ENVI-committee, the Parliament was ready to negotiate with the
Council. Unfortanetely, the Austrian presidency was not given a mandate
by the other member states.
As a result, no negotiations are taking place. INSPIRE will be discussed
in conciliation (a so called third reading), after the vote in plenary.

I will not table any new amendments to the recommendation.

Best regards

Frieda Brepoels

Karlien De Turck

Medewerker Europarlementslid Frieda Brepoels (N-VA)

Assistant Member of the European Parliament Frieda Brepoels

Uw toekomst in Europa!
 www.friedabrepoels.be