[geo-discuss] [Frieda.brepoels-assistant2 at europarl.europa.eu: FW: Inspire second reading and Council position?]

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Jun 9 07:30:15 UTC 2006

This is a excellent news if I am right in thinking this strongly implies
that parliament will follow the line taken in committee at the 2nd
reading vote. If this is so I would suggest we defer all activity --
letters, emails to supporters etc -- until after the vote. At this point
it would just be an annoyance, particularly if there is a flood of
email, and we should keep our powder dry until negotiations start with
the Council post-vote.

Regards,

Rufus