[geo-discuss] Fw: RE: Letter from your constituent Jo Walsh

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Tue Mar 14 19:41:33 UTC 2006

I was pleased to receive this mail from the Greens in response to a
fax-your-MEP i sent back last June, just today, an indication that
there are real efforts to manage relationships with constituents, and
that the Greens really are interested in hearing views from more
people, especially in support of the rapporteurs' amendments to remove
a lot of the Council inserted IP/protection/pricing clauses.

http://okfn.org/geo/doc/INSPIRE_EuroGeographics_Position_Publicversion_20Feb06.doc
is my archive of the very pro-IP, pro-cost-recovery statement of
support for the council common position that EuroGeographics emitted,
that was attached to this email.

----- Forwarded message from LEHTONEN Terhi <tlehtonen at europarl.eu.int> -----