[geo-discuss] [ObservatoryMailer at europarl.eu.int: Legislative Observatory notifications]

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Wed May 3 16:06:24 UTC 2006

On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 08:16:45AM +0200, Benjamin Henrion wrote:
> There is a new stage on Inspire, I presume the vote in plenary is for
> next 14 May plenary in Strasbourg.

http://www.europarl.eu.int/oeil/FindByProcnum.do?lang=2&procnum=COD/2004/0175
shows a "tabled legislative report" on the 2nd reading dated
yesterday, with a broken link to the accompanying doc.
OEIL suggests to me the plenary vote is not scheduled until 12th June,
but perhaps I am mis-reading the runes, and we are working to the
'deadline for opinion'?

 12/06/2006      EP: probable part-session scheduled by the DG of the
Presidency, 2nd reading
 16/05/2006	 EP: deadline for opinion, 2nd reading

> Can someone figure out what is happening and write a friendly email to
> the rapporteur and shadows raps? (when the Inspire will be voted in
> plenary, when is the deadline for amendments)

However this would be a good excuse to write to the rapporteurs and to
let people know what's going on. I will write to Ms Broepels / Hassi
whether or not I figure out a bit more... thanks Benjamin...

jo