[geo-discuss] stopDWG

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Nov 28 13:14:03 UTC 2006

Dear Piergiorgio,

I found your information on the cost of getting data very interesting.
This the kind of thing we need to collect more of if we are to make a
convincing case about the benefits of open geodata so I've just created
a page where we could add this sort of information at:

   http://www.publicgeodata.org/Cost_Of_Geodata

Regards,

Rufus Pollock