[geo-discuss] Fwd: Request for a document not publically available

Benjamin Henrion bh at udev.org
Wed Sep 6 07:19:41 UTC 2006

Shit, 8 of september!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: PUBLIC INFORMATION <public.info at consilium.europa.eu>
Date: 6 Sep 2006 08:19:00 +0100
Subject: Re:Request for a document not publically available
To: Benjamin Henrion <bh at udev.org>

Dear Mr Henrion,

Thank you for your e-mail of 21 August 2006.  I apologise for the delay, due
in
part to absences during the holiday period.
Access to Council documents is subject to the conditions laid down in
Regulation (EC) No 1049/2001 regarding public access to European Parliament,
Council and Commission documents (Official Journal L 145/43 of 31.05.2001)
and
the specific provisions regarding public access to Council documents in
Annex
II to the Council's Rules of Procedure, as amended by Council Decision
2004/338/EC of 22 March 2004 (Official Journal L 106/22 of 15.04.2004)

Documents 12107/06 and 12428/06 concerning the INSPIRE directive are shown
in
the rgister as not vailable to the public.  Your request will therefore be
dealt with by our Access Service.

The department dealing with this matter has provided the following draft
timetable of meetings on this dossier:

Working Party on the Environment -  8 September
Coreper -  20 September
1st Informal Trialogue - 26 September
Informal Trialogues - October/November
Conciliation preliminarily on 21 November.

I hope this will be of help.

Sincerely,

Maureen A. Barnett
DG F - Information to the Public
General Secretariat of the Council of the European Union
Tel: 00 32 2 281 5650
Fax: 00 32 2 281 4977
e-mail: public.info at consilium.europa.eu
Internet: http://www.consilium.europa.eu

For PDF files, a free viewer (Acrobat Reader) is available from the Adobe
Systems' World-Wide Web Site.

The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not in any
circumstances be regarded as stating an official position of the Council.

The Council is a legislative body and therefore not responsible for
questions
concerning jurisdiction or the execution of EU legislative acts.

Benjamin Henrion  (21/08/2006  15:57):
>Dear Council Service,
>
>In the name of 6000 people who has signed the petition for a public
>access to state-collected geographic data (see
>http://petition.publicgeodata.org), I would like to request to following
>latest document not published by the Council:
>
>http://register.consilium.europa.
eu/servlet/driver?page=Result&lang=EN&typ=Advanced&cmsid=639&ff_COTE_DOCUMENT=&f
f_COTE_DOSSIER_INST=2004%2F0175&ff_TITRE=&ff_FT_TEXT=&ff_SOUS_COTE_MATIERE=&dd_D
ATE_DOCUMENT=&dd_DATE_REUNION=&dd_FT_DATE=&fc=REGAISEN&srm=25&md=100&ssf=&srs=26