[humanities-dev] Rendering *lots* of annotations

Christian Morbidoni christian.morbidoni at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 15:43:51 UTC 2012

I didn't meant to criticize, really :-).
I like the mokup a lot and completely agree on showing annotation a
side.  As well as I think using colors is good.
We are also doing it in Semlib...even if is more tricky for us as
annotations (being triples) can refer to multiple text pieces.

cheers,

Christian