[humanities-dev] Textus updates

Tom Oinn tom.oinn at okfn.org
Mon Aug 13 17:07:23 UTC 2012

On 13 August 2012 18:05, Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org> wrote:
> Nice work Tom!
>
> One small thing that I think it would still be nice to have on the
> reading interface is being able to use left and right keys to navigate
> forwards and backwards in the text. Would this be hard to implement?

No, it's actually in the github issue tracker as a feature to add,
should be trivial, I just hadn't got around to figuring out exactly
what to bind the key handlers to (clearly when you're entering text in
an annotation you don't want to have the arrow keys changing the page,
so there are some minor fiddly bits to get right)

--
Tom Oinn
+44 (0) 20 8123 5142 or Skype ID 'tomoinn'