[humanities-dev] Textus updates

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Aug 13 17:05:23 UTC 2012

Nice work Tom!

One small thing that I think it would still be nice to have on the
reading interface is being able to use left and right keys to navigate
forwards and backwards in the text. Would this be hard to implement?

I mentioned this in June [1] along with my mammoth UI wishlist [2]. ;-)

J.

[1] http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/humanities-dev/2012-June/000115.html
[2] http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/humanities-dev/2012-June/000112.html