[humanities-dev] Open Science and Open Heritage Hackday at OKFestival

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Tue Aug 28 09:07:54 UTC 2012

Dear All,

For all those who don't know already, we're only 3 weeks away from the
world's first ever Open Knowledge Festival <http://okfestival.org>, a week
of events relating to open data and content to take place in Helsinki,
Finland.

Details of the Open Science and Open Heritage hackday at OKFestival have
now been released on OKFestival.org. Read more about it
here<http://openglam.org/2012/08/23/open-culture-and-science-hackday-at-okfest/>
.

There will be a group hacking on humanities tools such as
TEXTUS<http://textusproject.org/>and
Pundit <http://thepund.it/> and for all those who will be making the trip
out to Helsinki and who are interested in getting involved you can sign up
here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDZfTlFNaEpzOUlRbjQ3NjRoNkwyQ0E6MQ#gid=0>
.

For all those still wanting to get involved but not able to come to
Helsinki, you will be able to participate in some activities remotely. I'll
be circulating details of how to do this closer to the time.

All the best,
Sam

--
Sam Leon